covers your plate with blood of the saints
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

A tear rolled down Edmund's cheek, his love and guilt overwhelming in their intensity. The brief moments where Jude hesitates to move forward stabs deep and the Ancient has to restrain a whine, certain that his heart is about to be shattered. Yet his little brother proves him wrong and soothes every ache in a heartbeat as Jude throws his arms around the teen.

He holds Jude as tightly as he dares, rubbing his cheek against the child's temple as he lets out a purr. The molten tiger that now lived beneath his skin fully intended to take advantage of the moment to smother Jude in their protective scent. "I love you, Jude." Edmund repeats in response to the Accepted's reassurances, pulling him tighter. "You're the best brother anyone could ever have." He was so damn lucky to be the one who got to claim that title.

Reluctantly, Edmund pulled back slightly so they could continue the conversation, still keeping his arms around Jude. "I don't plan to be gone for too long. I just need to learn how to hide my horns and tail first before I come home. I..uh..." He bit his lip nervously, a fang poking out. "I've become what's called an Ancient of the Goddess Dygra, who lives in the Climb. I want to be able to explain all of this to mum and Harper first before showing them."

Edmund chuckled "I think suddenly showing up with these." He gently tapped his horns against Jude's shoulder before adding. "Might make them freak out too much to let me explain."

Edmund

the prince of torchline

Messages In This Thread
RE: covers your plate with blood of the saints - by Edmund - 12-09-2022, 06:18 PM