Personal Quest A little of this, a little of that
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Edmund whirled around with a hiss. A hiss that died when his eyes glanced up to see horns atop the stranger's head. The young Ancient's aggression quickly melted into friendly curiosity as he eyed Dantalion. "Hi!" His brow pinched into a small scowl at the 'baby' comment, but he was happy to share and defend his idea with a fellow Ancient. The first fellow Ancient he'd ever met.

"It's not for the Cathedral. That's in there." He pointed towards where the entrance lay. It was within sight but still a good walk. Before he could add more, @Zefire emerged. Her words made him bristle slightly with unease, but he continued his explanation when she too eyed his sketch.

He pointed at the paper as he spoke, "All fortresses and castles have gates, right? The more intimidating, the better. The Cathedral is the closest thing to being Mother's castle. I thought putting a metaphorical warning sign before anyone reaches it was fitting."

Edmund sent the two a bloodthirsty grin over his shoulder, "Doesn't an arch made of volcanic stone and bone, and then covered in blood, seem fitting? We could even write something along the top." Such bloodlust was still new to him, but he was learning to accept it. It was a part of him now.

Growing animated, Edmund gestured to the area around them, "I've got some base stone and mortar, but I need to collect more things. I need bones and volcanic stones to start. I also need to start mixing the mortar." He eyed his fellow Ancients hopefully, "Would you help me? Please?"

~
Round 1! No post order. Choose a task and get started. Edmund will take what's left.

1. Collect bones from nearby skeletons (or make a skeleton if you want.)
2. Collect volcanic stone.
3. Mix up the mortar so it can be used.

Edmund

the prince of torchline

Messages In This Thread
A little of this, a little of that - by Edmund - 12-06-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: A little of this, a little of that - by Edmund - 01-01-2023, 12:50 AM