Personal Quest A little of this, a little of that
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"I am aware," Danta purrs, of where the cathedral is - it was his altar of worship long before Edmund was a twinkle in his great-grandfather's eye, after all. He parts his lips to give his opinion (why?) of the whole archway business when a familiar crooning voice reaches his ears, and he flashes a fanged smile over his shoulder at Zefira, happily sandwiched between the two Ancients.

"Now, now. We do not eat the young blood - life isn't so dire yet, is it?" He raises his eyebrows at her, his tone teasing. "Anyway, the fellow wants to create a tribute for our mother - and that is never something to discourage." Speaking of which, Danta thoroughly enjoys the idea of collecting up bones, and so - clapping Edmund on the shoulders and peeling himself away from his little sandwich - he goes to start looking.

What he's doing should be obvious by the way he starts hefting around the ribcage of what likely used to be a fyrhund, but fuck if he's let them know.

Danta tells nobody, but he does start to collect bones!
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
A little of this, a little of that - by Edmund - 12-06-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: A little of this, a little of that - by Dantalion - 01-01-2023, 07:30 PM