Personal Quest A little of this, a little of that
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"Ooh, he's amibitious. I could get to like that," Danta remarks, though it's mostly to himself as he collects up the bones and hefts them back towards Edmund. He's obviously not as impressive as Zefira, though, what with the big tiger paws and the destruction of volcanic rock; Danta reminds himself to preen for her later, so she doesn't forget how beautiful and powerful he is.

In the meantime, it's apparently time to build. Nudging the bits of skeleton he's collected with a bare toe, the Ancient flashes a grin to Zef and gestures to it. "Would you handle my bones with care while I erect these rocks?" he asks, wondering if he could fit any more innuendo into the sentence (probably, but he's just warming up).

With that suggestion cast out, Danta begins to stack the stone and mortar to construct the archway. It will be organic and rugged and chaotic, and that, he thinks, is how their mother would like it.

Danta starts to stack stone and mortar to make the arch!
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
A little of this, a little of that - by Edmund - 12-06-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: A little of this, a little of that - by Dantalion - 01-02-2023, 10:53 AM