(open) Rember the friends theat never surrender
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
He entered the bar with mixed feelings. He didn't know if it was deserted or not. But the dust showed that no one had been here for a long time. He built a fire in the fireplace and the heat rose in the halls. Then he went behind the bar and took a drink and drank to those who had fallen. He did not like everyone who had died. But they died for something they believed in. He drank to Wessex even if they didn't always get along. She was someone he respected. As for the others, the list would be too long to mention here. Darkeye cried again for a long time. This place made it hard to keep his composure. He wondered if he should burn this place down.
— the smartest do
Ester Leigh
Carpenter

Age: 23 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Reace Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ester
The Myrtle of the Land
Ester stepped into the empty bar, Not quite empty- and moved to the memorial's tables. With a quiet breath, Ester placed a Lily upon an open space, and closed her eyes. Not in prayer to any god, but as a show of respect. Mother, I pray you've found peace, as always. Wiping an escaped tear, Ester looked towards the bar to find a single soul, seemingly lost to age, quietly shaking as though they were crying. With a similar frown, Ester found herself a seat beside him, "Those lost no longer feel the same strife as the living do," she said, as she placed gently placed a hand upon the man's back."We carry on their dreams, as we live."
_
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Blackeye
Darkeye had been so distracted that he had not noticed the newcomer. He thought he could just keep to himself here. But he rubbed away his tears. He didn't know who the person in front of him was. "I'm sorry, I didn't know there was anyone else here. Thank you for your concern." Then he breathed again and wiped away his tears. He poured himself another drink and took another sip of the scotch he liked so much. He saw the whole thing differently, he was grieving because he missed the conversations that he couldn't save people anymore. To put it badly, he wasn't sorry for some of them either. A Neron he would have tried to kill anyway one day. He did not know the people's dreams; to be honest, they were indifferent. He wanted to concentrate on the here and now. But he once again fell into the old pattern.

"I'm sorry, I don't know if we know each other, many people have changed after the war. I am Darkeye. The non-official leader of the Grounds. I don't know with whom I have the honor." he tried to elicit the opposite person's name.
— the smartest do
Ester Leigh
Carpenter

Age: 23 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Reace Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ester
The Myrtle of the Land
Ester offers a sympathetic smile, as she is addressed by the weeping man. As the pour himself a glass of scotch, Ester mustered herself from making a face from the strong smell of the alcohol. Turning away briefly to bear her senses upon the backside of the bar, Ester scanned the arrangement of alcohol, seeking something more favorable. Standing up and fetching herself a glass, Ester delicately poured an aromatic alcohol, and sipped upon the contents, letting it sit in her mouth before swallowing the sweet flavor.

As the man introduced herself as Darkeye, Ester became intrigued by the person before her. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Darkeye." Taking her seat again, she turned back to him, "I'm Ester, I've lived out in the farmlands nearly all my life, although as a child I grew up here-." Ester paused, and studied the man. He did not appear to be a demi-god, let alone an ascended. Though she ought to be careful of her words here.
_
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
He had not expected company and now did not know how to handle it. She had caught him in a weak moment. A leader must not show weakness. But officially he was not. Maybe it did him good to talk about what was bothering him. "I thought I was alone, Ester. I didn't want to disturb you. Did you know the people who built this place? Or the ones who fell?" He pointed to the lanterns. He wondered if he should add his. He would have to make some. "I'm glad that the people on the land made it. It was not an easy time. We all suffered from the consequences of the war."

The next sip tasted a little bitter. He didn't know why, but he swallowed it slowly and looked around again. He had the feeling that Wessex was looking at him from the other side of the room and would kill him with her gaze. Or is Varus trying to do his duty. Isla trying to please everyone. Even a Neron he had met in this bar. He was an ass, but he fought for the people here. He felt like he was sitting next to him and threatening him again. He would like that right now. In reality, Darkeye was lonely. Everybody is lonely. He knew it but here it was different. He tried to help people as much as he could. Sunjata had sullied his name. But he knew that he was also responsible for this bar. Even after a year, the anger at the Demi-God had not disappeared.
— the smartest do