(open) Rember the friends theat never surrender
Ester Leigh
Carpenter

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Reace Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ester
The Myrtle of the Land
Ester offers a sympathetic smile, as she is addressed by the weeping man. As the pour himself a glass of scotch, Ester mustered herself from making a face from the strong smell of the alcohol. Turning away briefly to bear her senses upon the backside of the bar, Ester scanned the arrangement of alcohol, seeking something more favorable. Standing up and fetching herself a glass, Ester delicately poured an aromatic alcohol, and sipped upon the contents, letting it sit in her mouth before swallowing the sweet flavor.

As the man introduced herself as Darkeye, Ester became intrigued by the person before her. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Darkeye." Taking her seat again, she turned back to him, "I'm Ester, I've lived out in the farmlands nearly all my life, although as a child I grew up here-." Ester paused, and studied the man. He did not appear to be a demi-god, let alone an ascended. Though she ought to be careful of her words here.
_

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) Rember the friends theat never surrender - by Ester - 12-17-2022, 11:55 AM