give me something to sing about
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
you are terrifying and strange and beautiful
That is true, Ronin hums, smiling against the vibration he can absolutely feel against the other man's throat. He's just about to migrate a little lower when he feels the flash of pain as if it were his own (such is the problem with sharing emotions), inhaling sharply and drawing back enough to glance back up at his husband.

Luckily for you, I have long stopped being squeamish about your tentacles, he says, pressing a slow, soft kiss back against Remi's lips, like he can soothe away the pain. And the Lullaby has such a good point that already he's bracing himself over the other man on one arm, the other sneaking between them to press greedily against the tightness in Remi's pants.

Gods, I want you, he all but purrs, already clumsily trying to unfasten buttons. Hopefully he isn't so distracted that he accidentally buttons their pants together - it wouldn't be the first time it had happened.
The huntsman
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
Well, then I suppose I do not have to apologize for this.. Even missing 1 1/2 tentacles, there are still plenty of rubbery appendages at the ready. Ronin will feel his shoes being tugged off as Remi rises to meet his kiss, though the alchemist's lips part in a hasty inhale as the growing tightness in his pants grows even tighter in response to the heat and press of Ronin's hand.

Luckily for us both there is no one around to stop you. Remi purrs back. In addition to Ronin's fumbling fingers, he'll feel the tug of tentacles against his belt loops and the bottom of his pants, trying to shimmy him out of them even as the Lullaby's hips unhelpfully thrust upwards of their own accord. I think once I was told you were meant to think about other things to keep yourself from coming too quickly, but gods, I do not think there is any topic I could not make about you. This was as a result of their long history together as much as their love, and though part of Remi did wonder if they really could make things last, there was something altogether satisfying in knowing precisely how to please your partner and wasting no time in doing just that.

If you love me-- Remi thinks, and though Ronin knows how that thought will end, he finishes it just the same. ..then love me.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin can't help but laugh against their kiss to feel tentacles doing their best to help things along, and he shifts and shimmies his way out of his clothing as well as trying to strip Remi out of his own. The only thing I want to think about is you, he murmurs into his mind, half rolling off the Lullaby only so he can discard their pants and belts and other garments getting in the way of what he wants.

You know I will, he murmurs, saying it like a vow into Remi's mind and shifting to cover him again like a blanket, hissing in a breath to feel their bodies connect in all the right places, so close and yet not nearly enough. Even after all this time, you still make me feel like some horny teenager, he admits, smiling a kiss against the hollow of Remi's throat and slipping a hand beneath his lower back to arch up his hips.

We'll have to savour the other parts of our afternoon, sorry, he says in advance, his breath stuttering as he urges himself forward to enter the Lullaby.
The huntsman
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
And so they roll and shift like this is some bit of choreography that they have down to a science; which is precisely what it is, actually. Pants and such are discarded, and though there's no more physical tension agitating the back of Remi's mind, his need for the Huntsman has only grown now that there are no more clothes between them to dampen the sensations.

Grinning, Remi's horny-teenager days were not quite so joyous as Ronin's were, and so while the feeling wasn't mutual, Remi certainly understood what his husband meant. gods, the things I would give up without a single thought if it meant having you like this again and again. The Lullaby laughs in response. Such was the tipping point he was on, between lust-fueled carelessness and maddening need.

Gripping his hand on Ronin's shoulder and using his tentacles to brace himself against the ground, Remi's hips rise. "Slowly-" He is able to plead into the shell of his husband's ear as he hooks one leg across the Huntsman's lower back. Slowly, because this part specifically had ever been his favourite. It was like the first high of some new drug, the first taste of something sweet, the first warm and long evening of summer; all things never to be matched again by what was to come. So it was with this. Being filled for the first time, having all of his nerves stroked and awakened, feeling the breath shoved up from his lungs and past his lips as if there was something more moving between them than just flesh. And when finally Ronin had surged as deeply as he could, only then did the Lullaby exhale fully, shakily, and with great satisfaction.

Gods I want you Because once that high had been meant, all there was left to do was chase it.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
You don't have to give anything up. You can just have me like this, again and again and again, Ronin whispers into his husband's mind, his mental voice equal parts wicked and desperately loving. Because especially here and now, when things are done in terms of the war, when there's just the two of them and this sprawl of wildflowers... why the fuck not?

Of course, any semblance of coherent thought disappears as he eases himself forward, consumed by the heat and feel of Remi all around him, within and without. Slowly he can do, at first, but especially in this of all seasons, Ronin is much more accustomed to chasing a high than needlessly prolonging pleasure. Unable to respond with words, the incoherent moan against Remi's shoulder will have to act as his response; because of course he wants the Lullaby, and wants him badly.

Withdrawing just enough only to snap his hips forward again, the tension of not going (literally) buck wild is evident in the ripple of muscle along his shoulders and upper back, in the way he holds his breath to pace himself, in the tremble of the arm braced over Remi's head. It's not to say that his pace is slow by any means, but if left to his own devices, Ronin is at risk of letting it become bruising.
The huntsman
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Whereas normally Remi is the strength and Ronin the more nimble, just now as the Huntsman's pace turns punishing, the Lullaby is happy to slip into his husband's shoes. Arching his hips with an ease made possible by his strength as much as his tentacles, the Lullaby rolls his hips so that his husband's thrusts might be met with a current of resistance.

Silently snarling, Remi rests his teeth against the swell of his husband's shoulder as his left-hand fights for purchase upon an ocean of surging muscle. fuck, ronin. Remi pants, already seeing stars both with and without his eyes closed; it wasn't the most poetic thing to think, but gods the fact that it was at all articulate was a feat in and of itself. I love when you fuck me like this. He adds as a starburst of heat expands in his belly. Talons tip his fingers, and gods Remi doesn't know if it's sweat or blood he feels under his fingertips, nor does he particularly care.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
It's blood, and the sting of pain along his shoulders only makes it sweeter for Ronin. The hand braced overhead is tipped with talons that grip and tear into the soft earth and wildflowers, and the other will likely leave a handprint shaped bruise against Remi's hip and upper thigh - but so be it. It's you, he moans, the words coming as if from through a thick haze crackled through with pleasure. You do this to me.

And as ecstasy begins to threaten like an itch up the back of his legs and agains the balls of his feet, Ronin clutches the Lullaby closer, possessive in his need to take and have and fuck. He's lost to anything but chasing his own end by now, snatching in a breath as sweat begins to bead along his spine, his thrusts hard and deep, caring nothing about mingling pleasure and pain as he feels himself near the brink.
The huntsman
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It's the only sort of delirium into which the Lullaby will willingly go, but lead there by Ronin, Remi is an all too willing accomplice in this. He is both weightless and moored to the earth, bound and boundless in ways he'll let someone with more poetic phrases describe.

Nearing his own climax, Remi stiffens slightly against the motions of their bodies, that he might reach for Ronin's face. Without much coordination, he grasps his husband's jaw, pushing him away if only so that Remi could stare haphazardly up at him as a tentacle slides between their bodies. Though his fingers relax slightly and his palm slides down Ronin's jaw, pressing against his husband's collarbones slightly, the Lullaby stares slack-jawed with amazement and eternal longing into the fey-blue of the Huntsman's eyes. Grasping the base of his own cock firmly, his toes clench as his ankles roll, sending cramps up his calves and making his thighs tremble.

"...fuck." He pants, his fingers trembling near his husband's throat. "Fuck, Ronin.." Whether it's an encouragement or a demand Remi doesn't know. Blood pounds in his ears, pulsing in a sweeping heat across his cheeks and gods if he doesn't cum soon he's not certain he can keep from clawing Ronin's throat out.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Flushed and undone, Ronin all but presses into the fingers that clasp so close to his throat, as if begging Remi to slice some more pleasure in the wake of his talons. With wild blue eyes that are only for his husband (only ever for Remi, for now until the stars fall), he's wordless and breathless at the height of his own climax. It's lucky, really, that the alchemist is so handy (er, tentacle-y?), because there's barely an ounce of sense left in Ronin to consider helping his partner along. He'd apologise, but they both know he wouldn't know what he was sorry for right now.

Ronin cums with a burst of starlight behind his eyes, burying himself deeply against any and all resistance Remi offers. He feels as though his heart might gallop right out of his chest, and if the other man doesn't release him, he's liable to end up choking himself to unconsciousness with the way he leans into the Lullaby's grip.
The huntsman
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Ronin isn't the one who can die at the hands of his lover, so as far as Remi is concerned, even temporary death is a price he'd be willing to pay to finally breach the crest of their orgasms. Afterwards, or in much saner moments, he'd say that no amount of pleasure would be worth being without Ronin for an entire season, and yet here they were.

Unaware of nearly everything save for the wild blue points of light above him and the tightening explosion of his own orgasm, that all of his tentacles have joined the fray in some respect is something Remi will discover later based on the brushing patterns up the back of his husband's legs and the channel of his spine. Someone who didn't know what the Lullaby was capable of might have thought the Huntsman was into cupping.

Dizzy and breathless, it's boundless strength and a locked elbow that keeps Ronin's head aloft, before, as if realizing that the floating blue dazzle above him was not just a hallucination but in fact, his husband's eyes, Remi's arm folds and the pair collapse down together.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Later Ronin will admire himself in his reflection (snowy temples and all) and point out all of the suction cup shaped bruises that litter his body. For now, though, he might be gazing down at Remi but he can't really see (he's holding his breath and half choking himself, sorry not sorry), not until the alchemist unlocks his elbow and they can collapse together into the wildflowers.

And now Ronin's chest is heaving, the Huntsman panting hard even as he grins into the crook of Remi's neck, as if having permission to relax at last. And he's boneless in the way he sinks against his husband, the cool Leafchange breeze sending goosebumps shivering across his back, but honestly, he'd not change it for the world. "I love you," he whispers, interspersed with kisses to the other man's shoulder. "I love you so fucking much."
The huntsman
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It takes a moment for reality to filter back in. Before it does, Remi is adrift somewhere blanketed in stars (though none of them Safrins, except, arguably, Ronin). Everything is dark and sweet and oh so simple. There's the purr of thunderous heartbeats and the slow exchange of heat and breath and not a damn thing more.

Until..

Grinning, slowly at first before his smile becomes so wide that nearly all of his teeth are visible, Remi clunkily lets his head loll to the side against Ronin's. "Gods, how you manage to do that every time." He says, nearly whistling in emphasis though his lips are far too shaky for it. "I love you more." Remi agrees, still short of breath and slightly disassociated from the rest of his body. 'You are absolutely everything.' He murmurs, lazily aiming a kiss for Ronin's forehead.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"Do what?" Ronin asks playfully, smiling into Remi's neck and keeping his eyes shut to let his other senses enjoy the moment fully. The distant sound of birdsong mingling with the hush of a breeze through flowers; the chill racing up his spine contrasting with the fiery heat wherever their bodies touch; the taste of salt and iron in his mouth; it's all exquisite for Ronin, right here and right now. "You are very good motivation," he adds, letting his fingers strum along the other man's chest and ribs now that they're appropriately laying down.

Humming a note of utter bliss in response to the somewhat sloppy kiss against his forehead, the Huntsman is fully in the savouring zone now. He might have reached over for their wine, might have opened his eyes or continued to deliver sweet nothings against the shell of Remi's ear. But no - there's only this, the drumbeat of their hearts and the caress of their fingers, and nothing else matters.

Eventually, though, when long enough has passed that if Ronin was going to slip into a nap he'd have certainly done it, he peeks up at the other man. "Hungry?"
The huntsman
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Shut up." Remi sings adoringly, not bothering to open his eyes. "No you." The Lullaby expertly counters; while Ronin enjoys the contrast of them vs. the world, Remi instead basks in the resplendent nothingness in his thoughts. No war, no obligations, no arguments or social engagements. Just the afterglow of a good fucking, oh and--

"--always." Suddenly starving, Remi's eyes blink open as a sly smile spreads across his lips. Glancing toward their picnic, it's his turn to duplicate. With a sprawl of tentacles to pick up the wine bottle, their discarded cups, and the rest of the goodies Ronin had packed for them, Remi's duplicate places them all within arms/tentacles' reach before pouring them each a healthy glass of wine.

Slithering out a tentacle to accept the wine from...himself... Remi offers it first to Ronin. "I cannot think of anything better than this, right now." He murmurs sweetly, before leaning down to press his lips against Ronin's cheek.