time for cake and sodomy
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"Well of course you are," Danta says with all the reverence expected of someone who hasn't really understood the implications of what she's saying. Maeve surely is a queen, in the same way that all particularly attractive people are able to get the things they want more easily than the average riff-raff. Pretty privilege, isn't that what they call it?

But then she's closing the distance to something more intimate than politeness and Danta is all for it, leaning into the touch that skims along his thigh. "I'm afraid I don't, Maeve," he murmurs - luckily she's here to enlighten him, and the Ancient flashes a smile and tilts his head enough that the candlelight catches on the diamond of his horns.

"Who wouldn't?" he wonders, and there's something fey in his eyes that suggests he's pulling a strand of self-control very, very taut not to try and consume her then and there.
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
She is a queen, but she's also the Queen. What a difference one word makes. Even before she earned that title, the Nightshade got what she wanted without much effort, barely needing to lift a finger to accomplish such things. Danta knew how that worked even if he didn't realize what exactly she meant.

Momentarily distracted by the rainbows refracting through his horns, Maeve finds herself barely hearing his words, but she pulls her attention back to him. A playful smile on her lips as she meets his gaze from beneath her lashes, knowing she's playing with fire and backing down from stoking the flames so boldly, "What a good question..." She hums, letting her head rest lightly against his shoulder.

"Danta darling, where exactly did you run into the young buck on the poster again?" Maeve asks sweetly, fingers trailing up his thigh towards the edge of his coat, playing with the fringe there as she pouts up at him.
Maeve
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Dantalion
but you can't be free
I mean, Danta thought it was a good question for sure, but he isn't expecting Maeve to take it so literally or for her head to loll against his shoulder. But alright, if she still wants to play the interested in the boy on the poster game, he's got time to kill. Her fingers strum along the hem of his coat when they could be in much more interesting places, and he runs his tongue across his teeth as he considers his reply.

"The Climb," he murmurs. "Near the Obsidian Cathedral. He was building a great, glorious archway for our mother." At least, it had ended up pretty glorious in the end, if Danta remembers correctly. A lot of blood, a lot of bones. What wasn't to love? "Why, is the waif someone important to you?"
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.