at world's end
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Mateo
Champagne, cocaine, gasoline
and most things in between
"Thank you," Mateo mumbles, sitting forward to give his soup a stir, before commencing the dipping of the other half of his sandwich. "And I... I mean, I would appreciate the company," he admits. "Not to interfere or even to provide a distraction. Just knowing there was someone there afterwards would be nice."

Smiling across at his friend, Mateo lifts his sandwich in a gesture of cheers. "If you wouldn't mind," he adds quickly. "And if she does slap me, would you please be able to get some ice from somewhere? I don't want it to leave too much of a mark."
I roam the city in a shopping cart
a pack of Camels and a smoke alarm
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Everest
"I can do that." Ever agrees with ease; being a presence for his friend was something he could do quite competently. And if Flora decided to yell at him, well...he could just shift and bark at her, he supposed.

'I can do that too.' He says of the ice, still inspecting his sandwich. Raising it to his lips, Ever awkwardly twists his head to try and bite off an appropriate mouthful. Instead, as he pulls back an entire piece of lettuce comes out of his sandwich, leaving him torn between using his fingers (ew), spitting it out (rude), or chomping it into his mouth with his tongue (incredibly rude).

Not knowing what to do, Ever simply stares at Mateo with a floppy tongue of lettuce sticking out from his lips, silently pleading for help.

~FIN
even if i had to lose you to know you,
i'd still be that temporary phase that you grow through