[SE] what changes and what stays the same
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
"I think he's quite aware," Ronin murmurs to Flora, and were it anyone else, of course the bite in his words might have been literal and metaphorical, but for her he tries for soft, understanding even. (How good a job he's doing is anyone's guess). "And perhaps they haven't run away physically, but I think a few people might not be a hundred percent here," he adds, glancing at all of the shinies that she's fondling.

Snorting under his breath, Ronin shakes his head. "No, nothing like that. It's for Sunjata - we had a disagreement a long time ago, and I think we just dislike each other out of habit now." As for the obvious segue? It is obvious, but it's also the truth, and the Huntsman smiles again, holding his hands up in a you got me gesture.

"I didn't make the list this year? I'll write it in my journal," he says mildly. "Still, Remi I can understand, but I always figured you and Mateo would be the type to get along. Since we're on the subject."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] what changes and what stays the same - by Ronin - 01-01-2023, 09:23 PM