[SE] what changes and what stays the same
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
"I'll pass your opinion on," Ronin says - and he will, because if nothing else he's true to his word. "Though lately I would say he's more of a one-armed hermit, but I spend more time around him, so it's unfair to nitpick." Shrugging his shoulders, the Huntsman finds himself surprisingly put out when the hideous fabric is tugged out of his hands, blurting a "Hey!" as Flora decides he's no longer allowed to flaunt his paisley speedo ass about.

Having paused again to examine a midnight blue scarf with undulating patterns on it, like waves, he ignores it for a moment to turn towards Flora. "He doesn't have a right," he tells her gently. "Of course he doesn't. When Aoife died--" And he pauses here, and it's a pleading expression on his face that begs her not to I don't care his daughter's death as well, "--your father and I were wrecks. Not ourselves. We did awful things and said awful things, and no one had a right to tell us that we were wrong about that either."

Inhaling deeply and letting it out again, he shrugs. "People who did try to talk to us, though, I'm pretty sure they were just trying to show they cared about us. I didn't want to know at the time, but - fuck, what do you say when someone is killed? To someone trying to live with it?" He shakes his head. "I don't think Mateo was trying to hurt you. I just think he didn't know what else to say, because he was worried for you."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] what changes and what stays the same - by Ronin - 01-01-2023, 10:24 PM