General's Orders, Captain's Duty

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gently Safrin laughs and shakes her head. "Phoebe is a capable young woman in her own right. But I was happy to grant her my protection."

The captain's questions cause a soft frown to crease the deity's face, and long moments of silent contemplation fall between them. "I am afraid I cannot help you, for I do not know. I know that you will find more than the Voice contained within. If the demon, an age-old experiment gone wrong guarded the outside, I can only imagine what sort of trickery and broken minds you will find within. Traps, surely. I would think her own kind might be unharmed, but I do not know. It has never been breached. "

For a moment the goddess seems to inwardly struggle with something, and indeed that is precisely what it is she is doing. Her and her two compatriots are meant to keep the barrier up. To not let the Spire be breached ....

"Ludo has a theory that the way out is located at the top of the Spire. I however have my doubts...The Spire does not just go up, but down as well."
Safrin
the devil is not as black as he is painted

Messages In This Thread
General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-15-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-16-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-16-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-18-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-18-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-18-2019, 10:00 PM