{SE} what comes next
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Glad to have his playful antics met with ones just as equally mischievous, Aidon trilled in delight, blowing a snort of smoke out of his nostrils and causing steam to rise as his scales heated the seawater. Her smile is instant as Dama's voice carries across the waves and she jogs the short distance to meet her friend at the edge, having selected a place that was deep enough for him to easily bask on his belly in the tides. "Dama! It's so good to see you." Bending down at the waist and pressing a kiss to both of his cheeks, a customary greeting for the Queen, the settles herself on one of the larger rocks at the water's edge.

"I'm... I'm doing well. We're still searching for Edmund, but haven't had much luck. How are you?" She asks, settling herself into a cross legged position atop the rock, hands resting lightly on the tops of her thighs. Glancing towards the net over his shoulder, she nods to it, arching a dark brow. "What do you have there?"
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death

Messages In This Thread
{SE} what comes next - by Maeve - 01-02-2023, 03:10 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Hadama - 01-02-2023, 05:37 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Maeve - 01-07-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Hadama - 01-08-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Maeve - 01-17-2023, 03:37 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Hadama - 01-17-2023, 10:54 PM