{SE} what comes next
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Though he was not an outwardly physical affectionate person by nature, Hadama accepted the kisses readily from his friend and large, webbed hands reaching up to take Maeve's and squeeze them gently during the greeting.

He subsided back into the water as she took her perch, but her answer to his question was not what he had hoped. He couldn't easily reach out to touch her once they had separated to their respective elements, but he bowed his head, gaze dropping in acknowledgment of the prodigal son. "I will continue the search as well," he rumbled quietly. He has asked his own people to keep an eye out for the boy along coastlines and river banks, but the likelihood of Edmund being found by a mer was low, and they both knew it.

"I am also well." He raised his gaze and brought the net around to fish a few pieces of long, ribbon-like kelp out and beginning to weave them together. "I am making nets today. For LongNight. To hold jellyfish." An emerald eye glanced up, gleaming with mischief as he left his words deliberately vague. "How do you prepare for it?"

Messages In This Thread
{SE} what comes next - by Maeve - 01-02-2023, 03:10 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Hadama - 01-02-2023, 05:37 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Maeve - 01-07-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Hadama - 01-08-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Maeve - 01-17-2023, 03:37 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Hadama - 01-17-2023, 10:54 PM