{SE} sending my love on a burning wire
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

S is for salt. Salt is salty and gross when you have to much of it. You know what else is gross when there is too much of it? Pride. Know who has too much pride? Sunjata. That's what's running through her head when her light returns, drawing her attention from the batch of cookies she's utterly ruining with the amount of salt she's putting in. Salt instead of sugar for salty Sunjata. Safrin would be so proud.

Her head snaps up and she huffs out a breath, brows pinching together as she shakes the canister a little more vigorously, dumping more onto the pile. "Yes, dear. I'm sure." She replies primly, voice honey sweet as she turns her cheek to accept the kiss from her soon to be husband. Satisfied with the utterly disturbing pile of white crystals in the bowl, the Queen places the salt cannister back onto the counter.

Humming, Maeve cuts her eyes towards Harper, lips quirking up at the corners in a tight lipped smile. Though he can clearly read her emotions through their shared bond, feeling no real annoyance towards him in the moment, proving it's all for show. "You know I'm not, my sweet intended, seeing as you continue to deny my requests until after we're married." A silly little detail in Maeve's eyes, but something that matters to him. That their child be born to them properly. Who was she to deny him something so simple?
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} sending my love on a burning wire - by Maeve - 01-02-2023, 03:50 PM