nihilist blues
Royal St. James

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Linds Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Royal
it's not too late to die for a reason
fall down on the sword you were swinging
If Royal had been anticipating the company, perhaps he would have taken further measures to come prepared. But wasn’t that just the theme of the day? His utter unwillingness to make life any easier by actually thinking ahead? He reasoned it was a fair assumption that those actions would one day come back to bite him in the ass, but he wasn’t prepared for the consequences to come so soon.

It all seemed to happen so very slowly, or quickly, depending on how one looked at it. But to Royal, he was participating in “well-meaning futuristic planning” one minute and admiring the shapely legs of a blonde bombshell the next. He was definitely slow on the upstart, but after falling prey to what surely any hot-blooded man would go weak in the knees for, Royal faced off with a pair of heterochromatic eyes. His gaze drifted between the vibrant jewel color of one green eye until he landed back within the realm of storm-cloud gray. Fascinating. Startling and stunning all at once, it took him a moment to understand that the young woman meant to join him.

As she edged her way toward the opposite mouth of the pool, her brow lifted in mock challenge, Royal couldn’t help but grin back at her. He enjoyed confidence. It was a powerful personality trait.

“Be my guest. I wouldn’t dream of spoiling your fun.”

He gestured broadly to the pool at large before easing his hands into the pockets of his jeans. It was an open stance that beckoned her, a silent invitation of sorts to engage with if she so desired. Because even though his words were peddled in casual fashion, there was a slight edge to their delivery that may as well have been an answer to her earlier challenge.

As he considered her more at length, with a healthy amount of raw male appreciation, Royal meandered aimlessly deeper into the hot spring until the water lapped gently against his shins. He wasn’t entirely certain what his next move would be now that his quiet moments of contemplation had come to an end, but he wasn’t complaining. Maybe the new plan would be to fly by the seat of his pants after all… It was working well enough anyway.

Hotaru - Honest to god I still have to figure out how to tag you OUTSIDE of the table. XD
I wanted to dress a blade up in red
with both of our necks
But I wasn't able, and I wasn't stable

Messages In This Thread
nihilist blues - by Royal - 01-02-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: nihilist blues - by Hotaru - 01-02-2023, 07:35 PM
RE: nihilist blues - by Royal - 01-04-2023, 12:38 AM
RE: nihilist blues - by Hotaru - 01-09-2023, 02:17 AM
RE: nihilist blues - by Royal - 01-15-2023, 04:48 PM
RE: nihilist blues - by Hotaru - 01-26-2023, 03:47 AM