[SE] You really otter learn how to swim
for Sah; Ludo quest
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Lilly and Pad rushed to meet the duo. Pad stood a ways away and watched with barely disguised concern. Lilly, however, came up and began to circle them worriedly, resisting the urge to come over and nose all over the two men for injuries. Her concern through the bond however was clear and Sah sent both of his wolves a reassuring yet tired grin.

Turning to Tal, Sah's brow furrowed as he watched the other man catch his breath. Letting go of the courier, Sah waited till Tal was ready to speak. "You're welcome." His voice was sharp, yet one hand hovered hesitantly, ready to help smack any more water out of Tal if needed.

Once it was clear that Tal wasn't going to die today, Sah's earlier frustration came back, fueled by his concern and prior fear. "Just what the fuck happened?" Talyson was reckless, but this? This was too much.

"If I hadn't..." Sah shook his head, unable to continue. Anger at the other man's carelessness, fear over Tal's near death, and frustration over the entire situation battled for control. One fact was clear, however. If Sah and his companions hadn't been close by, close enough to hear the commotion, Talyson would have drowned.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You really otter learn how to swim - by Sah - 01-21-2023, 04:57 PM