[SE] You really otter learn how to swim
for Sah; Ludo quest
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah let out a laugh, "I'm not! Just as Deimos and Noah. They can tell you how much of a mess I was when I first came to Caido." Between the explanation of what clothes, ovens, and other basic items were. To human customs and how to use thumbs. The Outlander had had a steep learning curve. One that he was rather thankful that Talyson hadn't witnessed. The amount of material that would have been in the courier's hands would have been devastating.

Lilly picked up on her friend's mischief and eagerly leapt over Tal to meet Boreal had on, tail wagging the whole way as she let out a playful growl. The two companions met half-way and crashed onto the two men below. "Oof! Lilly! Sah groaned as the wolf stepped on his sternum, her paw inches from Tal's nose.

Pad let out a sharp bark of rebuke, crawling out of the pile with a grumble. Once he was free, the turned and pinned his ears at the others, a snarl twisting his face. This is what he got for being nice? Being insulted and squished? How dare they!
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You really otter learn how to swim - by Sah - 01-24-2023, 04:54 PM