Change of Guard
For Remi
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Roana smiled a little when Remi confirmed that he knew Phoebe, and not just as an acquaintance but very well. "We've...only recently begun to get along so I confess to not being as good a relative to her as I should have been. But I am glad to hear she has good friends like you. I am sure she would be more than happy to help you with Aoife. If anyone knows anything about babies, it's her." she said. Even though she had three of her own, Roana was certain that Phoebe's depth of knowledge far exceeded her own. Phoebe had been assisting families for over ten years - which was the majority of her life. Roana's children were only just six, and only three out of however many dozens if not hundreds Phoebe had observed in her time as a midwife.

The former captain listened quietly as Remi listed off the current and potential members of the group. A small force certainly, but one that would need steady guidance, given some of the personalities involved. She considered possible next steps quietly, gaze falling to the ground as Remi's had. For a few moments, silence passed between them, but she did not mind. Not all silence needed to be filled with empty words.

But at length, a potential plan formulated in her mind, and she looked back up at the alchemist once more. "Then...if you would have me join and offer some guidance...let us revitalize this place and make it something of worthy inheritance for Aoife." she said with a small smile. "I can give good military direction and oversight, help with training and actions plans...help assess whether contracts are worthy of attention or not. And you could help ensure that the essence of the place remains what Ronin would have wished it to be?" she offered. She had the military background, Remi had a more personal connection and business acumen - together they could be a good team to get the guild back on its feet.

"Though...perhaps it might be better known as a Mercenary Guild? I did wonder about that." she said. Roana always had assumed it to simply by a mercenary guild that Ronin had tried to pretty up by calling it a Monster Hunters guild but perhaps Remi knew something she didn't.
roana
Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

Messages In This Thread
Change of Guard - by Roana - 03-16-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Change of Guard - by Remi - 03-20-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Change of Guard - by Roana - 03-20-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Change of Guard - by Remi - 03-21-2019, 01:40 AM
RE: Change of Guard - by Roana - 03-22-2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Change of Guard - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Change of Guard - by Roana - 03-24-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Change of Guard - by Remi - 03-24-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: Change of Guard - by Roana - 03-31-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Change of Guard - by Remi - 04-01-2019, 01:00 AM
RE: Change of Guard - by Roana - 04-01-2019, 04:35 PM