Current Affairs
RQ request for Safrin
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Warmth and light accompanied the goddess, and Hadama lifted his head in welcome as she appeared and brightened the twilight waters in which he swam. She brought with her, too, kind words that settled a satisfied glow of pride and pleasure in the mermanta's chest, and he tilted his head in gratitude for the compliments. He took joy in creation, whether at his mother's forge or in the meals he prepared for his friends, but his duties as King kept him busy enough that he rarely was able to indulge himself anymore. The offerings he made for Safrin were both a sacred undertaking and a quiet personal joy made all the sweeter by her appreciation of them.

That she welcomed his prayer and approved of the request for merging the currents of Torchline's air and sea halves was all that he had hoped for, and he listened carefully to her words.

When she finished he considered the tasks thoughtfully, making sure that he had memorized them word-for-word to take back to Mer and humans alike before he nodded. Thank you, Safrin. I will speak to Maeve and we will tell the others. There was a human council to notify and volunteers to gather, but once that was done they would be hard at work.

The merman looked up at the goddess and the stoic lines of his face eased to a small, peaceful smile. I will see you again soon, I hope. A promise and a question, knowing that not every prayer could always be answered but knowing, too, that he would continue to pray regardless.

~Fin for Dama~

Messages In This Thread
Current Affairs - by Hadama - 01-10-2023, 10:28 PM
RE: Current Affairs - by Safrin - 01-15-2023, 06:46 PM
RE: Current Affairs - by Hadama - 01-16-2023, 06:15 AM