[se] you better let somebody love you
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
even my darkness shines for you
"I suppose so. Not when I am trying to make a glorious snow penis, though. Maybe later." Ronin grins to himself, not wanting to turn his head lest he get a mouthful of fur. Instead he fully concentrates on the construction of one very fine snow ball, rolling it into the clearing where it will sit as a proud base for their penis.

"Mm, I wouldn't think it ruins memory snow," he says conversationally, a little out of breath more because of the increase in temperature from all this hard work than any fatigue. "I imagine some memory snow turns to ice just from being out in the frost. I will flap about and if it does ruin it, we'll just have to make another one."

Working on ball #2 now, Ronin does turn his head this time, purposely smooching the fluff against Remi's forehead. "Knowing Ludo, it would say that the shift of Remi Taliesin is best suited for that job," he warns.
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
remi
A lot's been changin' lately and I can't tell
If it's me or if it's everybody else
Remi rolls his eyes and silently plans to use that line against Ronin later when the Huntsman does want his sensitive areas touched. It won't work of course, but at least the raccoon can be content for the time being with the notion he'll tell Ronin another time.

Scowling, Remi shoves his entire tongue in his husband's ear before chittering loudly. "What sort of scientist are you?" He demands, shaking his little head. "I see I have taught you nothing over our years together." Remi adds, his indignation fueled more by the fact that he was out of jerky and chocolate.

As Ronin rolls their ball past a particularly fluffy snowbank, Remi flops dramatically from his husband's shoulder. "And you really think fixing my arm, over my wings?" He wonders, eyes closed and one little raccoon-hand draped over his face.
we're only human but w?'ve got hands & hearts & noses
So stop and sm?ll the fuckin' roses
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Who ever said I was a scienti--HEY--" Ronin's attempt to snark back at his husband is ruined spectacularly by the hot tongue shoved in his ear that isn't remotely sexual (and therefore not at all what he's used to). Deafened next by some angry chittering, the Huntsman has almost fallen over and onto their snow ball by the time Remi finally has mercy on him, fainting into a snowdrift.

Raising his shoulder to rub it against his (now wet) ear, Ronin grumbles to himself and moves to align the balls (hurrhurrhurr), making a rather pretty set of them in the snow. "Mm?" He glances back at the raccoon in mid-swoon, his smile softening into something less mischievous. "Yes, if you want my honest opinion. We have the compass if you need to travel anywhere quickly." He straightens up, dusting off his pants.

"Do you think you'll go to visit it soon?"
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby

As it turned out, Remi only wanted his husband's honest opinion if it aligned with his own. Since it didn't, the raccoon is forced to chitter his disapproval under his breath. "Soon is relative." He mumbles silently, pulling in a breath deep enough to have his belly expanding before wooooooooooooshing it out in a cloud of utter exasperation.

Without opening his eyes, Remi mutters a helpful: "Those are not nearly big enough." before bursting into flames.

Trading fur for tendrils of heat, the snowbank around Remi gave a shriek as the snow skipped becoming liquid and simply misted into nothing around his naked and wavering form.
Every shade of hurt you know
From the deep blue to the marigold
It's gonna make sense someday lookin' back
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Humming a note of would-be agreement that's tinted with a sort of relative isn't necessarily soon, Ronin nonetheless allows the subject to drop. And he's rather pleased with his snow testicles, actshully, turning to offer his husband a jaw-drop of outrage, only for the scream of evaporating snow to blow through his hair and across his face. Inhaling a suddenly hot breath that makes him cough and splutter, Ronin holds up an arm that promptly shifts into a fan of crimson and gold feathers, as if to shield himself from the heat.

"Well considering that I was chopping wood and then we were meant to be foraging, I'd say they were big enough. But if you are so unimpressed with it, you do it." Pouting over the feathers, it's with a shiver of cold that Ronin lets himself shift back.
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
A lot's been changin' lately and I can't tell
If it's me or if it's everybody else
Leaning up on one elbow, the ifrit narrows its flame-coloured eyes as feathers dazzle out across Ronin's forearms. "That is precisely the sort of thing a man with small balls would say." He points out, head inclined to the side just in case his disapproving expression wasn't carrying his meaning on its own.

"The wood isn't the only thing that matters, you know." Remi continues. "You have to pay attention to other areas too. I would have expected you to know that." Grinning wickedly, the fire-y man-shaped thing pushed itself out of the snow, sauntering toward Ronin as if daring him to shift back into a body capable of enduring the heat. Only when he was close enough did the ifrit jump, shrinking as he did so with the full expectation of being caught, cuddled, and bedded.

~FIN
we're only human but w?'ve got hands & hearts & noses
So stop and sm?ll the fuckin' roses