[se] you better let somebody love you
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
even my darkness shines for you
"It's true. How clumsy I must be, to have fallen so terribly into this snowdrift." Ronin says dryly, though of course he has no chance of remaining anything close to unimpressed with the raccoon on his chest. Partially because look at Remi, but mostly because he's enamored with his husband regardless of what shape he chooses to take. And so, with the little furry ball safe in his arms, the Huntsman absently scritches behind Remi's ear as he gets his feet beneath him once more.

"Oh I see," he murmurs at his husband's detailed explanation as to why he's so foolish to think such a thing, though honestly he'd have been happy with Huh, I dunno, as a response. "That's a shame. I thought we might have skated down it."

As for the snuffling in his pockets, Remi has never been disappointed yet and it's not going to start today; he'll find a small paper bag of trail mix, some strips of jerky, and a hunk of chocolate. Maybe he'll even share it.
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky

Messages In This Thread
[se] you better let somebody love you - by Ronin - 01-15-2023, 08:13 PM
RE: [se] you better let somebody love you - by Ronin - 01-15-2023, 09:31 PM