He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I've been very hopeful so far
Now for the first time I think we're going wrong
Hurry up and tell me this is all a dream
Or could we start again, please?

"People who know better?? You couldn't even answer questions about your own gods but now, suddenly, you know better because you need someone to be angry at?!" Phoebe said - no shrieked. Tears immediately began to run down her cheeks and a choked sob forced her to stop as she covered her face with her hands. Her shoulders shuddered as she suppressed another sob, feeling as though everything was coming down around her. Why wouldn't he just let her help him? Why did he insist on this self-destructive path? Her chest felt like it was collapsing in on itself and it hurt like she had never hurt before.

"I don't want anyone else, Emmett! That's why I'm here!" she said angrily, gasping for air uncontrollably. But...he didn't want her. Maybe when Frey was around he did, maybe he was actually attracted to her on some level but...he didn't want her... and there was nothing she could do to change it. Nothing she said, nothing she did, no matter how upset she did or did not get he wouldn't want her; not in the same way he wanted to be irrationally angry at the world for taking from him for no reason.

"F-fine. I'll go...but don't you dare lie about having any feelings for me. Ever." She said in a low tone, anger and hurt and heartbreak mixing together. It was visible on her face, just how deeply his words cut. Quickly she turned around and rushed out. She didn't close the door. She didn't look back. She just ran. Ran until she couldn't any longer, the house far from sight as she collapsed, still far from home but legs unable to push her forward anymore, sobs wracking her sides as she curled in on herself, overcome by her heartbreak.

Messages In This Thread
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Phoebe - 03-16-2019, 02:12 PM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Emmett - 03-16-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Phoebe - 03-16-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Emmett - 03-16-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Phoebe - 03-16-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Emmett - 03-16-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Phoebe - 03-17-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Emmett - 03-17-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Phoebe - 03-17-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Emmett - 03-18-2019, 10:11 AM
RE: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - by Phoebe - 03-18-2019, 02:14 PM