[RQ] they're not rocks, they're minerals!
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
flora

Watching Melita's rock fly through the air before splooshing! dramatically gave Flora the strangest sensation that somehow everything was going to be alright. She couldn't quite put her finger on why or what about the Honeybee's movements made her feel that way, only that she had. Smiling a touch wistfully, the girl picks up another rock aiming to hurl it into the receding ripples marking where Melita's had landed.

"I know, right? Like, once it was all rah rah Safrin, and then oh no war, and now it's like...I don't know. Hadama seems so good." Turning, Flora glances about before dropping her voice. "And I sort of feel like...I dunno, that Torchline is meant to maybe not be that good, you know?" Flora continues, a touch timidly. "I mean, this bubble..tunnel..thing? It's like...it's too practical for Torchline. We should have a fountain of whiskey, or like..crabs on the beach to always bring you snacks or something."
what doesn't kill me makes
me want you more
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] they're not rocks, they're minerals! - by Flora - 02-21-2023, 06:37 PM