[RQ] they're not rocks, they're minerals!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
“I never thought of myself as a leader,” she uttered, with the same amount of honesty and confidence she’d always adhered to. Bossy, sure, but more apt to run headlong into chaos and fury before any forethought, and worlds, lands, and kingdoms needed rational people. Perhaps it’d be amusing to have her set the sovereign alight for a few days, but when ash and dust settled, what would be her impact? She was far better suited to tend to monsters and mayhem, than ever hold a mantle or a crown. “Politics sounds god awful.”

Her head tilted as she tossed another rock though, gilded eyes studying Flora now. “Do you want to lead?” Would Flora offer herself up as one of the candidates, if it should happen?

As for the next question, she launched a second interval, watching as the stone skipped over another and landed precariously along its brethren. “I hope it’ll come to a vote. The power should be in the people.”
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] they're not rocks, they're minerals! - by Melita - 03-02-2023, 11:03 PM