[RQ] they're not rocks, they're minerals!
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
flora

"That's why you'd be a good one." Flora says immediately and without any hesitation. Torchline had never been about thoughtful leadership or longterm rational planning. They'd been led by a phantom figure who had lived at the base of the volcano, then her father who was hardly known for his good leadership, then Sunjata, and then Maeve. Melita would fit perfectly in that lineup. "I wonder if it has to be so political though. I mean, I look at how my dad ran things here and in the Greatwood and he just..sort of told everyone to fuck off." With an impish grin, Flora chuckles. "Not that that's a good way to lead, I just..don't think you actually have to be so political as some other leaders try to be." She ammends with a shrug.

"Yeah, actually I would." Flora says in a very What, like it's hard? Elle Woods tone before launching another stone after Melita's. 'Yeah, guess we'll see.' Glancing down at their depletely rock pile, Flora gives her lips a twitch. "Y'think this is enough, or do we need more?"
what doesn't kill me makes
me want you more
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] they're not rocks, they're minerals! - by Flora - 03-03-2023, 04:25 PM