Where do I buy a tub?

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
For a moment the little man blanks, looking back and forth between Danta and Edmund, before pocketing the piece of paper. "Never said it was from the fuckin' Climb now did I." He snaps, annoyed that these two horned-morons were jumping to baring their teeth when really it was as he'd said: they weren't the only two idiots around these parts capable of a quick fetch quest.

"I can see that this's more'n you lads can handle." He grumbles, before fleeing away in the opposite direction the dragon had come from.

There will be no more posts from the Serendipity account.
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000

Edmund stands and blinks for a second before calling after, "All you said was water! Be more specific in the future!" Grumbling, he adds under his breath, "Fool." Shaking his head, Edmund glances back at Dantalion. "He was annoying." The man asked for water, he offered to get some. Then when denied, offered some more of his own. It wasn't his fault that the strange guy didn't know how to properly articulate his needs or wants. But it did sour his mood.

"Should we go to Frey's Breath now? We can hunt something on the way." Edmund still has his goal in mind. But after that mess, he wants a snack too.

Edmund

the prince of torchline
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
A study in opposites, as the man promptly departs, Dantalion is actually put in a much better mood. Rolling his shoulders as if to loosen any tension there, he rumbles his approval to the younger Ancient and nods for him to hustle towards Frey's Breath.

Along the way they come across a flock of gore crows circling over an already injured Fyrhund, and Danta is not one to look a gift snack in the mouth. He lets Edmund take the hund, shifting to better set himself upon the crows as one of their murder. And once the blood has spilled and they've eaten their fill, it's off to Frey's Breath.

Perhaps in the heady, steam filled chambers, they'll find a perfect place for Edmund's blood pool. And even if not, well, they can soak the time away too.

~FIN
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.