Keep trying for the pat hand [rq]
regional quest
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
Patience was a virtue, but even in those circumstances, Deimos couldn’t quite fathom how far it would stretch and range. Compliant with a nod, he focused his attention on the ripples of the ground, on the intentions of their current mission.

At Noah’s yells and Sah’s calls and assistance, the Sword could hone his concentration entirely on the ground. Extending the powers, enchantments, and incantations, the earth rumbled and grumbled, primordial frost and terrain maneuvered under the balance of his control – ancient, old, primeval, and suddenly exposed. Perhaps some had ricocheted when the summits altered in the past year, but now the land itself was forced to uproot and yield.

To which it did – a small trickling of water stirred along the edges. “Got it,” he motioned towards Sah, maybe a warning, because he honed and fixed on those points, peeling and pulling back until the dribble was a rivulet, and the rivulet a lingering stream.
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

The earth and ice and rock groaned and moved with Deimos and Sah's magic. Their efforts seemed to come so fluidly and without much hardship on them. If Noah were a different man, he might be jealous. But he wasn't, so he wasn't. Instead, his smile burned brightly on his lips as water trickled and then poured into a stream. It even steamed lightly in contrast to the temperature of the air. "That's it!" Noah cheered, jumping up and immediately pumping his arms in the air. "Good work, gentlemen!" Noah cheered again, his voice echoing and bouncing around the broken edges and frozen surfaces of the Fangs. "I think this is where it should be." the Sentinel finished with confidence.
And if you drink the water,
It might just stop the pain
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
Sah stepped back when prompted and let Deimos finish opening up the earth. A grin matching Noah's stretched across his face as water bubbled up to the surface, clear and true. Soon it overran the edges of the hole he and Deimos had dug, proving that there was ample water beneath their feet.

"It's a perfect spot. Let's mark it and go home." Pulling out some rope, Sah tied a piece on a rock on either side of the hole. It wasn't much but it would let them find the spot later with relative ease. Once the location was amply marked on a map as well, the trio made their way back home.

-{FIN}
What is desire without instinct?