Don't Pay Me to Kill, I'll Do it For Free
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah sighed and shook his head, "Alright. Suit yourself." The Abandoned knew better by now then to try and force Trinket to do anything. But he also knew she was still too new to the world. "Just give me one second. " He went up to the host and quickly arranged a room for Trinket.

Taking the offered room key, he quickly returned to her side and handed the key to the demigod before she could run off and cause trouble. "Here. It's a room key. See the number on it, '12', that' the room number. The room upstairs with that number is yours for now. Even if you don't want it right now, if you change your mind, it's arranged." Just in case. Despite her oddities, Sah didn't want the child to get cold at night if he could help it.

He then led the way to the tavern and quickly made his way to the board, giving the bartender a nod as he passed. There were a few odd looks as to the child behind him, but weirder things had happened. That and even though Sah was well known to the citizens of Halo for his oddities, they trusted him.

The board had a few bounties on it and Sah grabbed one and showed it to Trinket. He recalled her saying that she could read so he simply pointed her attention to specific things. At the top he tapped, 'Dead or Alive', "This tells you the state that the client wants the bounty. Dead or alive means they just want the person caught and don't care what state the person is in at that point."

Sah then pointed to the drawing, "This is what the person to hunt looks like." Sah tapped the spot just beneath the photo. "And here is their name and crime. This one is Reston Crest. He's wanted for murder." The Abandoned paused, "Murderers are dangerous but they're good targets because they're less likely to be false charges. Thieves can go either way, but the rewards are pretty decent. Now, there are bounties that specify that the person must be brought unharmed or specifically just alive. I'm guessing you want to skip those?" If Trinket wanted to kill a man, such bounties weren't for her.

Sah then pointed to the bottom of the sheet, "This right here is the reward. This one for Reston offers a large number of rations as well as some valuable gems. It's a good reward. For you, a good reward is one that you personally think you can get use of. Food, supplies, etc. are all good rewards if they're offering a decent amount."

The Abandoned waited for Trinket to process the information. Sah had learned all of this just from hanging around the tavern and talking with the patrons. He'd only taken a bounty once, because one of them had asked for his help due to needing to pass through a particularly dangerous stretch of wilderness that the hunter was familiar with.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Pay Me to Kill, I'll Do it For Free - by Sah - 01-28-2023, 07:18 PM