sometimes hunters gather, too [se]
open!
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Why Darkeye was here he did not know. He actually wanted to visit Deimos. But he had lost his way and was just looking for a place to warm up. He had the feeling that it was even colder here than the last time he was there. The green here was a welcome change from what he saw outside. White over white the snow and ice were beautiful and yes in his world they shared the opinion that in the ice lay the clarity. However, it was just too cold.

When he saw Noah scurrying through the halls and talking to some people he wondered if he should talk to him, the last conversation didn't go very well between them. Nevertheless, Deimos thought a lot of him. Should he dare a second try? Had they simply caught each other on the wrong foot? A try could not hurt.

He walked up to him and cleared his throat. "Greetings, Noah, I see you're collecting supplies. I assume you are preparing for the upcoming long night. May I help you carry or even invite you for a cup of good and warm tea?" he said calmly and hoped that Noah would not reject him.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-05-2023, 05:28 PM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Darkeye - 02-14-2023, 07:43 AM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-18-2023, 02:33 PM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-26-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-28-2023, 03:13 AM