sometimes hunters gather, too [se]
open!
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
He nods. "You can see it you should be proud of yourselves. It was very nice here before. But now it is even better I am impressed." he said, nodding. Aks wiped away some sweat. Better this way than blood came the train of thought

"Quite true spoke I would not have expected your help there thank you very much first of all for that. As for the grounds, they have the potential to develop, but they are short of people. Many have died and many who survived fear that the bird that destroyed it may come again. Others still see it as the home of Voice even when she is gone. I had a few conversations with her just like our first conversation, it went the same way. She cursed me for the way I talked to her," he said quietly and went to work.

He put a few potatoes in the basket and immediately put in the new seedlings. "If it is allowed Noah I would take some seedlings and see if the grounds will accept some of the plants here if it is allowed." He asks as he continues to work.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-05-2023, 05:28 PM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-18-2023, 02:33 PM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-26-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Darkeye - 02-26-2023, 08:15 AM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-28-2023, 03:13 AM