sometimes hunters gather, too [se]
open!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
”Thank you.” Noah said between pulling more potatoes from the dirt and replacing them with sprouted cuttings. ”Halovians work hard.” It was an undeniable truth, and with Wardens in place who could withstand the barrage and assault of hardships that living in such a place naturally brought there would be longevity to that hard work through their direction.

”I don’t wish any ill on the people of the Grounds. It wasn’t them I was opposed to — it was the goddess that resided there.” Noah’s voice was soft and sincere, though his eyes did not reach back up to look at Darkeye’s. ”And I have no ill will against you, Darkeye. We didn’t see eye to eye, and I didn’t believe there to be room for you to grow in your understanding and beliefs of this world. I hope the last year has changed that.”

When the cleric asked him if he could take some seedlings home, Noah looked up and nodded confidently. ”You can take seedlings of any plant in the greenhouse. You can even have some of my share of these potatoes.” Noah gestured to the basket that the man was filling, and a soft smile broke over his lips. ”They’ll keep you full and happy over Longnight.”
noah
the sentinel of the north

Messages In This Thread
sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-05-2023, 05:28 PM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-18-2023, 02:33 PM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-26-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: sometimes hunters gather, too [se] - by Noah - 02-28-2023, 03:13 AM