Key Quest by popular demand
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Hadama listened to Darkeye's explanation, and then to Everest's rebuttal. Ray seemed to have the situation well in hand, however, and he saw no reason to intervene further for either side.

But the hound had a point. It is a strange choice, he agreed solemnly to Everest through the Attuned bond. He finished freeing the hide and bundled it together, drawing it back into the water.

"Even after it was wet it protected the beast from Ray's knives. And I am in need of armor." He inclined his head respectfully to Darkeye but did not back down from his claim. He was the only one who hadn't missed an attack or an opportunity, and had done the most damage to the beast. He was confident in both his claim and in his ability to back it up.

And he was confident that a god could do something with the feathers to make them more suitable underwater.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye only nodded when Hadama made the request. It was perfectly fine for him. It was not about the leather dress. He just wanted to know where the animal came from and to find out what it fed on. "Take it Hadama you have earned it. You have earned it. The prey is yours. " he said with a slight bow as he respected the master of the mer very much. Then he turned to Rey and Everest. " As for healing. Nature gives it and takes it. Frey created the spear on the basis of my nature. I didn't have much say in the matter. But nature gives it and takes it. Most people wouldn't believe it if they didn't see it. But yes nature is cruel and merciless so is the spear. She is brutal and beautiful. I don't think you would have let it happen even if I had told you what it was doing." He wiped his weapons clean on the leaves here. "But I am glad that you are better now. Forgive my hasty action. As for the healing, I would be grateful, but if no scar remains, I would refuse. My faith forbids me to make scars disappear. If my look has disturbed you I would like to apologize for it. It is a kind of trance when I fight and when I am injured or with people I fight with. It is a remnant of my world." He said calmly. He took his axe and walked towards the skull. "Then I'll take the skull and leave the rest to you." He walked towards it and thought everything was said. If someone still wanted to say something, he would still be there. It took time to separate the skull from the rest.

---

Darkeye ist there to talk if no one has to say more he would take the skull
each for one sin
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Everest
Unmoved by the lecture on the facets of nature, the young aviator just shakes his head. "It is still my choice." He argues in a calm voice, meeting Darkeye 's gaze before looking away. "You have no right to simply force your decisions on others."

Turning to Ray, Everest tries on a polite smile as he'd been taught to do in situations such as this, though his mistrust for Darkeye was clearly colouring his entire experience. "Thank you, but I"m alright. My mother is a doctor, I'll have her take a look once I'm home." In a different set of circumstances he might well have taken the healer up on her offer, but just now he wanted to get away.

Thank you both for your help. He added through the attuned bond, that his words would techinically fall into the category of being rude for discluding Darkeye. "I used to spend my summers here and the fae know me. I'm going to see if the Villiage is alright." So saying Ever limps away toward the group of fae, empty-handed and incredibly unsettled.

~FIN
even if i had to lose you to know you,
i'd still be that temporary phase that you grow through