all that's best of dark and bright
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
it's bad enough to see the sunlight through your seams
She bites her lower lip to refrain from grinning at the thought while Sunjata heaves a heavy sigh and lets it end with a rumble of a laugh, shaking his head slightly. “Maybe I’m getting old, but that sounds like a little bit too much work.” Not that it wasn’t feasible, he just might lose his mind before he can even open the doors. So instead, Sunjata watches her as she opens the window to grab some snow, confusion flaring in his gaze for a brief moment before her words reach him.

Ah, yes, except I haven’t kept up to date too much with the recent councillors.” He hums, shooting her an amused smile. “I did hear that Noah’s expecting twins.” A side note from someone that seemed to have stretched a hand across without the animosity of before – a feat that Sunjata, despite how much he wants to imagine people don’t hate him as much as he thinks they do, struggles to come to terms with.

Deimos is an automatic no. Maeve has her own brothel.” (As far as he knows, she’s still running Torchline). “Darkeye loathes me.” He reaches out to take the small snow pack and rests it against the pain in his neck, squinting up at Isla. “This has suddenly become quite depressing.” He adds with another soft laugh to hide the actual hurt deeper in his chest of those that he does know that are (or were) currently running the regions distaste for him, and the fact that he doesn't actually know the rulers of each land these days. It's simply his best guess.
the flood
the thread of you and hem of me, it's bad enough in between
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-07-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-08-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-09-2023, 06:39 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-09-2023, 07:36 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-09-2023, 07:57 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-10-2023, 07:41 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-11-2023, 07:10 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-12-2023, 11:11 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-13-2023, 06:42 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Sunjata - 02-14-2023, 02:16 AM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-14-2023, 07:12 PM