Personal Quest [Magic Training] The Guilty and the Innocent
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
“Good morning,” she greets them both, though it’s in direct response to Noah. Her expression melts only a fraction to allow a tiny smile. She is their teacher today, not their friend. “I am ready. I hope you both are as well.” By that she means her basic expectations she has made quite clear in her Academy; fed, hydrated, and stretched in preparation for training.

But there is no time to waste. “If the war taught us anything, it’s that we do not have the luxury of choosing our battlefield. Today, these are your fellows; Halo civilians.” Her hands gesture elegantly to the staggered dummies throughout the room. “Your goal is to neutralize me without hitting these dummies, and utilizing the magic you wanted to focus on today.” All things they’d covered in previous classroom sessions, but this was their chance to put it to the test in the metaphorical field. “Work together or don’t. Each downed dummy will be counted against you. A successful magical hit against me will earn back those points. Neutralizing me entirely regardless of how is an additional bonus. These are arbitrary to your training but will be reviewed at the end for further education.” It’s a large influx of information, but Hotaru has a student on the sidelines to keep track of the points so none of them have to worry about it in the moment.

Grinning, the Valkyrie steps backwards into the thick of a crowd of dummies, and raises her arm. “You may begin.” And her arm cuts down - the game is on.

Round One begins! There is no post order.

Remember that if you don’t have the stamina for full or repeat attacks, you can exercise some creativity with elemental reactions and half-powered attacks.

Around you are water and soil barrels and torches on the walls.

Training ends with Hotaru being neutralized.
Don't forget it, don't forget it
respect that and bow down bitches
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Noah - 02-09-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Sah - 02-10-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Hotaru - 02-13-2023, 09:55 AM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Noah - 02-15-2023, 03:42 PM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Sah - 02-21-2023, 09:48 PM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Hotaru - 02-22-2023, 01:48 AM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Sah - 02-22-2023, 01:52 PM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Noah - 02-25-2023, 10:19 PM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Hotaru - 02-25-2023, 11:10 PM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Sah - 02-25-2023, 11:27 PM
RE: The Guilty and the Innocent - by Noah - 02-26-2023, 12:50 AM