all of the strangers are gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
All training to prove whether he could survive in a survivor's tournament at the age of seventeen, but he lets that slide as well — in favor for the conversation of what exactly he did. The nice parts, of course. However few and far between they were.

So he continues on with the story and Isla surmises the rest, and the Flood huffs a laugh of both annoyance and predictability, nodding his head with a slight shrug of a shoulder. “Yes.” He agrees over the murder, before he tries to smooth out his scales to nestle back into the blankets, slit steel following the path of the book. “Do continue. I hope they catch the bastard.” He drawls, heavier in his accent as he leans back in the blankets, already closing his eyes to listen.

And to inevitably fall back asleep the second he was comfortable enough to.

— FIN <33
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.