[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
Sah considered the question as he poured the next round, humming in thought. He'd achieved so many of his goals and wildest dreams in his stay in Caido already. Regaining his magic, reuniting with his pups, who were alive, and building a home and family for them all in the icy walls of Halo.

Setting the glasses down, he swirled the alcohol as he answered, "I want to keep working on the Academy of course." He'd poured his heart and soul into Hotaru's dream, and he was damn proud of it. "But I think...I want to learn how to forge magical items and weapons." Water, air, fire, earth, and creation. He already had three of them, and although he had yet to master most, it wasn't inconceivable to picture himself mastering them all. Deimos had shown him numerous times how valuable the ability to do so was.

Throwing the shot back he let out a breath and turned the question on Tal, "What about you?"
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Sah - 02-23-2023, 02:09 PM