[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
A self-repairing toy? Tal laughed and Boreal paused to look back at him with a happy huff before turning her full attention back to play-growling with Lily. The two had found a long piece of antler that they were playing tug-of-war with and Tal gave a snort as something cracked in one of their jaws. "It better repair itself fast," he suggested helpfully, turning back to their conversation.

His amusement died away as his thoughts turned to Whitebrim and he admitted his plans to the hunter. His hands were steady as he poured the drinks, however. He'd half-expected his frenemy to offer to help - it was easier to both ask and accept such things in the shadows of LongNight - and Tal nodded grateful agreement. "Yeah. I'll let y'know," he accepted, voice a little gruff as he lifted his glass and swirled the clear liquid within, watching as it caught the light.

He closed one eye and looked through the shot glass at Sah beyond it, his grin returning as he tried to lighten the mood back up. "You're not slowin' down already, are ya?" he teased. "Your turn t'come up with a question for us t'answer!" And drink after they did!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Talyson - 02-26-2023, 02:08 AM