[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
Sah snickered as there was another cracking noise, "Very fast." Pad wandered over and quick as the lightning his bonded wielded, snapped up a fallen antler from Boreal and Lilly's game before racing deeper into the house. There was a small racket as he skided around a corner and banged his hip into the wall.

Laughing under his breath at both wolf and man, Sah poured the next round. "Not in the least. You'll tap out before me. and you know it." Downing his shot to buy himself time to think, the Abandoned raised the next question. "Something dumb you did this year that will absolutely not be happening this one." With a smirk he added, "Try and choose one."

"Mine was making a bet with Ilma, Cordelia's aunt.
Sah eyed Tal severely, "Never, ever make a bet with that woman. It doesn't matter how slim the chances should logically be of you losing. You'll lose." Sah had bet with her when Cordelia and Noah would announce that they were expecting. Whoever was closest one. Sah was off buy two weeks. Somehow, Ilma bet the exact day.
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Sah - 02-26-2023, 03:06 AM