[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
Sah smirked, "We'll just have to see now, won't we?" The Abandoned might not drink as often or as much as the courier, But he had found that it was getting increasingly difficult to become tipsy nowadays. Though he had no idea why, he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth at the moment.

Raising a brow back at the courier with a small grin, Sah shrugged. A small hardly broke the truce. And there were certainly heavier mistakes that he could have gone with. But he'd rather keep the mood light and focus on the worst benign thing. Listening as he took another shot, Sah let out a snort of laughter. "Fuck that guy. I can't stand him." Always rude, and always entitled. The man grated on the Wild Thunder's nerves in every interaction.

Taking his offered shot, Sah paused. Smirking at Talyson he countered, "Oh?" The urge to make another jab was strong, but he refrained. Instead, he thought for a moment, another hum leaving him. That really was a habit, wasn't it? He hadn't noticed before. Brow furrowed in thought he downed his shot before turning back to the courier.

Appraising the man, he leveled him with a solemn look. "Your resilience." The courier was a determined and adaptable individual. One who always got back up and never backed down when it was important. Sah respected it. There were other traits of Talyson's that he liked. The man's loyalty and humor, to name a few more. But one was enough for tonight. He couldn't let the courier's ego get too big now, could he?

Sah's lips twitched into a smirk, breaking the spell. "Your turn. What's your favorite thing about me?"
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Sah - 02-26-2023, 03:02 PM