[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
Sah's lips twitched around his glass as Tal's ears burned. If the courier had looked up from the table, he would have seen the Wild Thunder's eyes soften with reluctant fondness. A small smile turned into an eager grin as the cookies appeared. Letting Tal recover, Sah happily opened the tin and took out a cookie.

He almost choked on teh first bite when Tal returned his honesty. Chasing it down with a shot, Sah was silent for a heartbeat. "Thank you." Busying himself with pouring the next round, he came up with a new question.

A bet this time. "I bet you an ursur's fur and tusks that the next region to cause or be in the center of drama is going to be Torchline. Which region do you think?" Halo had been the center of drama far too many times. But with the recent changes in leadership, Sah expected that more would be coming out of their warmer neighbor.
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Sah - 02-27-2023, 04:45 AM