[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Sah's gratitude was met with a muffled grunt as Tal hid his reaction behind a cookie of his own, using the excuse of chewing to avoid answering with any further embarrassing admissions. The rule of LongNight Drinking Night was that what happened over the booze stayed there, but that didn't make him any more comfortable accepting his rival's honesty.

Not without a couple more shots in him, at least.

At least the next round was a little less dangerous. Tal looked up again with a snort and a wry grin tugging at his lips. "Torchline? Mmm... could be," he conceded slowly. "Flora's there, after all." And she did love being the center of dramatic attention! "But they seem pretty laid back, y'know? Halo and Torchline aren't doin' too bad right now. Stormbreak an' the Grounds are still rebuildin'. Not havin' leaders has really fucked 'em over. But I'm thinkin' the Greatwood is next up for more drama." With Remi gone he wondered what would happen to the Fae homeland.

Drinking obediently, he then poured the next shot. Tal felt the heat starting to burn through his blood with a pleasant buzz and hummed a little tune of his own to the rhythm of his fingers on the table top as he contemplated a new question. "Y'had your eye on anyone since things with Maeve fizzled out?" he asked at last, sneaking a glance at the man across the table to see how he'd react.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 06:03 AM