[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
Sah let out a contemplative noise, "You may have a point there." He hadn't heard much news coming out of the Greatwood recently. Perhaps it was the calm before the storm? Hopefully it wouldn't be too disastrous, should something occur. It had only been a year since the war and the Abandoned still struggled at times to pull himself out of 'disaster preparation' mode.

Tal's next question pulled a sigh from Sah and prompted him to down another shot. The alcohol was doing its job in mellowing him out. But it didn't' take the bite out of the betrayal he felt. They had never officially been together, but they'd begun to make plans. Her sudden change of heart was valid, but to move in with another man without at least letting him know here decision? That had hurt more than the rest. Sah wasn't heartbroken, just betrayed. He never should have kissed her. Never. What a waste.

"No, actually. I haven't really had the time to consider such things." Rebuilding had taken precedence. His pups always came first. And helping Hotaru and Halo had come before his own needs. Sah poured the next round and took another cookie, "And you? Anyone catching your eye?"
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Sah - 02-27-2023, 04:55 PM