[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
The solemn expression that grew on Sah's face at the implication that Fiadh had died was wiped away with glee. "Melita? Redhead with a pension for trouble?" Yet once more Tal took a more somber approach and the hunter deflated, brow furrowing with concern. "I'm sorry." For the loses and the half-formed scars. It made the Wild Thunder think of another woman, one who he still missed dearly.

"I don't know if you ever met her, but her name was Seren, daughter of Ronin and Safrin. Well before the war, her mother called her back to the stars and I never saw her again."

Sah sighed, grief coloring his voice, "We weren't together but... we were close. And we'd talked about how there was more between us then friendship even if neither of us was ready to do anything about it at the moment." Funny how both of the woman who had drawn the Outlander to them had been tied to Safrin. Even if his brief moment with Maeve was more physical, the tie that he had with Seren was far deeper and emotional. She'd become part of his pack before he'd even realized it. And he lost her soon after it finally struck him.

Letting out a humorless snort, Sha raises his glass and clinked it against Tal's, "To eternal bachelors."
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Sah - 02-27-2023, 06:01 PM