[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Yeah, that's her," Tal agreed, torn between being pleased and uncharacteristically shy. "So if y'see her, I'd take it as a great personal favor if y'don't go talkin' shit about me!" His grin flashed briefly teasing before he was reminded of the other person he'd almost lost his heart to.

Not that it had mattered. That one wasn't interested in guys, as far as Tal knew. Either way he was with a woman now, and the bridge had been well and truly burnt.

Sah's offer of a distraction was taken gratefully, but Tal could only shake his head without recognition at Seren's name. Still, he listened and he raised his glass silently to his friend's grief.

Also, holy fuck but how many kids did Remi and Ronin have running around the world between them??

A question that would definitely need more booze before he was willing to learn the answer. The toast might not have been the happiest for either of them but it got the job done and soon cookies were being used as betting currency as their drunken conversation shifted to a game of truth or dare  which neither would remember the full details of in the morning.

As it should be on LongNight!

~Fin~

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 07:51 PM