{se} undiscovered elements
Open
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
she's the kind of girl you can never please
Boreal’s head is more than welcome on her lap, and one hand strokes lightly around the dragon’s cheek and behind her head in soothing motions, comforting instinctually even as the dragon tries to do so herself.

“Many don’t,” she murmurs simply, absolving him of any guilt he may feel, and pointedly doesn’t mention that her first companion had not arrived with her when Helovia burned and The Voice took her. Instead she squishes the cup in her left hand down between her thighs in order to free one hand, using it to reach and squeeze Tal’s knee comfortingly. “If you’d ‘put your foot in it’ as you say, I wouldn’t have answered. Your bluntness is refreshing; it’s why I like you.” So she tries to use it herself in this moment to say so, in honor of him. Or maybe it’s just the alcohol loosening her tongue.

“Though perhaps tonight you’ve soured my bad habit of finding love in the wrong places; reminding me of Remi and all. So take my praise with a grain of salt.” It’s clear by the way her shoulders shake against his that Ru doesn’t mean it seriously - if she returns to an empty bed tonight she won’t have the heart to sleep at all - but it also vaguely strikes her as sad (likely due to the alcohol again) that even these most heart wrenching topics can’t make her truly hurt anymore. They are just another deep, gnarled scar amidst the multitudes. It’s almost a comfort to press against them and feel only the smallest ache.
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-22-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-25-2023, 03:12 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-26-2023, 10:54 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 03:03 AM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-27-2023, 03:44 AM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 05:25 AM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-27-2023, 07:44 AM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 06:54 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-27-2023, 07:14 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 09:19 PM