In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I've been very hopeful so far
Now for the first time I think we're going wrong
Hurry up and tell me this is all a dream
Or could we start again, please?

The tears on his cheeks, still flowing, were in stark contrast to the smile on his face. It made her stomach drop a little, bringing her own mood down even more than it had been. With a frown she sank into the chair next to him, keeping him in a side hug as she did so. She tried to swallow her own emotions for the moment, seeing as Sam was in the midst of an emotional breakdown and she was only on the verge of one.

Her frown deepened at first as Sam began explaining what had him so upset. She had known about Isla, but when Remi spoke of it he had seemed fairly content with what had occurred. But then he went on about his voice and frankly that confused her. Hadn't he been happy to get rid of the stutter? "Whether you stutter or not, you're still you Sam. That wasn't what made you who you are." she said with a small smile, trying to assure him that what he had done was fine.

But then a look of horror took hold of her features. "He forgot you??" she said, the horror on her face coloring the tone of her voice. He continued on and it didn't make matters any better. "Oh, Sam...I'm so sorry." she said sympathetically, running her hand across his back in a soothing manner. Tears had welled up in her own eyes, though she wasn't sure why his situation made her so emotional. "Your life isn't over. Your life is your own. No one can hold that over your head, not even Remi. Besides...I doubt he hates you. Losing a friend...its hard. It's hard to grieve and treat people the way they deserve to be treated...even if you care deeply for them normally."

Messages In This Thread
In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-17-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-17-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-17-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-17-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-18-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-18-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-18-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-18-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-18-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-18-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-19-2019, 11:56 AM