House Of Parliament [OPEN]
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIE
I want your midnights
For a moment the younger girl merely regarded the older woman, wondering whether to bristle or laugh it off. Years of an ingrained pessimism about society and her parents's constant reaching for superiority suggested she ought to do the former. To snap and sneer and say something about stuck-out legs and common courtesy. But gods she was tired, and so with a roll of her eyes, she did indeed chuckle.

"Well had I known I was being judged I might have added a bit more flare on the way down." She replied, watching without interest as Sorrel scooped up the plants. Presumably she should have said something like be careful! or those are valuable! but of course they were just for show. Bent, broken, scuffed, damaged, it didn't really matter.

"Do I lose points if I say yes?" The younger replied, stretching out a hand and letting Sorrel help her back to her feet. With a soft huff under her breath, Evie dusted off her knees and the back of her thighs before looking with a frown towards her overturned basket. "Well, that's a bit of a waste now." She observed, running the back of her hand across her forehead and subsequently smearing it slightly with dirt.

Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
House Of Parliament [OPEN] - by Sorrel - 03-17-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: House Of Parliament [OPEN] - by Evie - 03-19-2019, 03:38 PM
RE: House Of Parliament [OPEN] - by Sorrel - 03-20-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: House Of Parliament [OPEN] - by Evie - 04-01-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: House Of Parliament [OPEN] - by Sorrel - 04-07-2019, 08:40 PM