Training Some like it hot
open!
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 48 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
Panic had not been what the mermanta expected. He paused in his encircling, easing the clasp of his arms and disengaging the hooks of his tentacles as the body in his dangerous embrace shrank and grew furless once more. The white bear was a worthy challenge to test his new shift against but an unarmored human was at too great a disadvantage.

Hold. I will bri--

Unfortunately, untangling so many long arms was no swift process and he hadn't managed to free Noah before the celestial dome flashed out, wounding and stunning the squid when he was too close to dodge - if such a defense even could be dodged. Arms and suckers went limp, freeing the demigod to stroke for the surface.

Hadama floated in the water, dazed, for long moments before his mantle rippled crimson and yellow and his large eyes focused once more. Shedding the tentacled form as he rose to the surface, he broke into the air in his mer form once more, seeking Noah with concerned emerald eyes.

Enough for today, he said firmly. Are you hurt?
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
Noah was free and in the moments it took for him to reach the surface he felt the invigoration that his celestial magic brought. His head broke the surface and he gasped.

”That wasn’t what I expected, and it was good! The demigod exclaimed after his burning lungs and white-hot throat took in their fill of air once more. He didn’t take too much time treading water. The heat of the water was too much, especially after the way his muscles felt after his sudden and all too quick burst of adrenaline rushed through them.

Pulling himself back onto land, the Sentinel leaned against a warm rock. He continued to control his breathing. ”No, I’m ok. That dome did the opposite to me as it did to you.”

the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 48 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
Again the mermanta was surprised, this time at Noah's approval. He considered the demigod with polite bemusement before he gave a slow nod of acknowledgment. True, it had been a spar that had pushed him both magically and physically, even if he was feeling the repercussions - and would continue to do so for a few more days.

"Impressive," he rumbled, considering the dome's power with perhaps a touch of envy. Magic that could heal and harm at the same time was truly worthy of one of the gods' chosen ones! "I cannot stay much longer. As a squid the heat was..." He paused, seeking a word that was both courteous and appropriate. "Unkind. I need to go to cooler waters." And if it was an admission of weakness it was also one of truth. His large, many-limbed form was made for cold currents, not hot ones.

"But I hope that I will see you again, Noah. You are always welcome in Torchline." The King inclined his head, waiting for the Sentinel's farewells before he slipped back beneath the waves and retreated to kinder waters.

~Fin~