oh my goddess
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

Her breath hitches as Sunjata withdraws from her, only to find herself drawn back against his chest and into the hot water - something Isla is absolutely not going to complain about. Lolling against him, her fingers draw gentle patterns against his back beneath the water, even as she adjusts a little to hear the thunder of his pulse against her ear, as if his heart is a seashell and she's trying to hear the ocean in it.

Sunjata's response has a soft laugh bubbling up in the back of her throat, and she tilts her head up to look at him, even as his fingers brush along the soon-to-be bruises on her neck. "Oh gods no," she teases softly, "that was the worst." Grinning and slipping her arms around him properly, it feels like an absurd parallel to the day he'd found her at the Last Step, contemplating jumping if for no other reason than it would give her something to do.

As it happens, there's a lot they can do now, nudge nudge, wink wink. "Let's stay a little longer," she suggests. "Then we can head back?"

ISLA
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
I'm about to cause a damn ruckus
He’s content to cradle her against his chest and she seems more than content to be there, even as she peers up at him and responds to his question in that casual dead pan teasing she’s so good at. It sparks a rumbling laugh from the Flood, a roll of his eyes as he huffs a playfully annoyed sigh. “Couldn’t get your hopes up.” He shoots back to her with a wink, settling into the heat of the hot spring again, half using it to clean them off from the sweat that for the first time in a long while has accumulated between them.

I’ll fly you home when you’re ready.” He hums, leaning back slightly with a nod, his hands continuing their gentle strokes along her skin, more tender now as he surveys the spots on her that are already turning red. “You’re going to be sore I imagine.” He offers with a small wince, but there’s no apology in the twist of a smirk that blooms on his face.
the flood
How you bleed when you bleed nothing?
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

"You get an A for effort." Isla smirks up at him, giving him a reassuring pat as if to say it's not all bad, even if the sounds of her pleasure are likely still echoing somewhere in the Climb, proving her a liar. Humming out a soft, content sound as the water envelops them again, the medic shifts in Sunjata's arms just enough to be able to hold a conversation with him, though the idea of mumbling all of her replies into the side of his neck isn't a bad one.

"Mm, thanks. I think I'm tired," she murmurs, mildly surprised about it, but then for someone who hasn't properly slept literally in years, she hopes he can forgive her for sounding unsure. As for being sore, Isla rolls her shoulder in a shrug that absolutely tweaks a muscle, but as if she cares. And by the look on Jata's face, he doesn't either.

"Probably," she agrees with a grin, "but you don't have to sound so proud of yourself." Settling back against him, the Remedy slowly lets her eyes flutter shut. "If I fall asleep, wake me?" she requests.

ISLA
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
I'm about to cause a damn ruckus
Ah, at the top of the class then?” He teases her lightly as he holds her against his chest, giving into the warmth as it soothes away any aches and strange twinges he might have done to his body, not at all used to what they’d just done like he might have once been. Yet at her surprise of being tired, Sunjata nods, the water drifting across his skin as he moves ever so slightly. “I’m sure.” He would be. After all, he was incredibly exhausted after his change into his demigod status and he’d been in Frey’s domain for gods knew how long.

He does huff a soft laugh, refraining from responding to her as he notices her drooping attention, the way her eyes flutter shut and she seems to grow even heavier in his arms. Now, Sunjata knows better than to actually wake her up, because it’s the first time in gods knew how long that she was actually sleeping, and he wasn’t going to wake her up when she could enjoy it for as long as she needed to. So after a while of the sounds of her dozing off, Sunjata’s careful in how he takes her out of the water, trying not to wake her up in the process, and somehow miraculously manages to succeed in slipping his clothes over her (it was easier given the size difference to not jostle her too much, at least that’s what he tells himself), before eventually managing to fly her back toward King’s End and the brothel, where he tucks her into the bed to sleep for however long she liked.

- FIN <3
the flood
How you bleed when you bleed nothing?
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.